Sunday 6 July 2014

by Kyle Gray


Grange City Christian Church

Description:

This is a painting on my church, Grange City Christian Church. I painted this as a present for our preacher. This is watercolor on paper, 12x16

Please click on the picture link bellow for more information:



About Kyle:

I don't really stick to one media, but instead do a little bit of everything.

I am currently in college, working on my degree in Art Education. I am in my last semester and thought about butting my art online. I already have a deviant art account, but this site looked really interesting.


Flemingsburg, KY - United States






Painting Grass In Watercolor?


Kyle Gray

Painting Grass In Watercolor?

How does one do it?

I have tried my hand at painting grass in watercolor, however it never turns out looking just 'right'. I either end up over doing it and painting every blade, or I end up just smuggling it all over the place. My question is, for everyone that watercolors, how do you achieve painting grass?

My Reply

Hello again Kyle

If you are doing it blade by blade it could be difficult

But with a large area, well just throw a tin of paint at it.

And be done

It will keep the cows from munching your front lawn

And well you know, if Pollock can do it why not you?

No comments:

Post a Comment