Tuesday 6 May 2014

by Yulia Litvinova


Sunlit Church

Description:

One of the churches in Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:

To See Yulie's Work In The Main Blog Please Click  <> HERE <>

And To See Her Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click  <> HERE <>





About Yulia :

Hi. This is a joint account: mine (Yulia Litvinova) and my father's (Viktor Kamyshlov), and we decided to share with you our paintings here.

Yulia Litvinova:

'I was born in Russia in 1982 and moved to Canada in 2006. I am a an amateur artist working primarily with oils. I am located in Windsor, Ontario. I find my inspiration in my family (my beloved husband, two children and my parents), friends, nature, and the Bible. I consider painting as a silent message delivery vehicle where colors and shapes speak right to the soul. I am tailoring my own style – call it realism, surrealism or symbolism – trying to create with every canvas something special and unique. My work reflects life in its various aspects. Some paintings capture the beauty of nature, while other represent a subtle combination of a physical world and spiritual life and make people think of important things: God, life, death, love, friendship, and eternity. Some of the originals are sold on www.ebay.ca under the same titles. I also enjoy painting portraits and will gladly customize an oil portrait for you from your photograph.


Windsor, ON - Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment