Wednesday 7 May 2014

by Kume Bryant


Light

Description:

Psalm 27:1 

The Lord is my light and my salvation
Whom shall I fear? NIV

Please Click On The Picture Link Below For More Information:

To See Kume's Work In The Main Blog Please Click Here  <> HERE <>

To See Kume's Work In The Blog Dedicated To The Cross Please Click Here  <> HERE <>



About Kume:

I have loved creating art as long as I can remember. I studied Graphic/Advertising art and worked as one for 20+ years. In 2007, I decided to paint and loving every moment along with photography and digital art. I enjoy my time in creating what makes me happy. My hope is that my work can give someone a moment to dream and be at peace.

Thank you for you and may God bless you!


Tucson, AZ - United States

No comments:

Post a Comment